CommuniTech Services is a systems integrator of Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST), a leading developer of communications solutions for businesses of all sizes. For 20+ years of providing unified messaging, AVST has become a leading solution provider. The CallXpress unified communications platform is designed to facilitate the enterprise migration from legacy TDM call processing and voice mail solutions to IP-enabled unified communications by delivering the interoperability, scalability, feature depth and flexibility, and administrative capabilities that enterprise IT and telecom teams are demanding.
5 Steps to Future-Proofing Your Communications
- Replacing your end-of-life communications platforms is no small matter.
- Choosing the right vendor to meet your unified communications requirements is a significant decision.
- The technology you invest in today should support the growth of your organization well into the future.
- Improving the productivity of your workforce is one of your highest priorities.
Step 1 – Extends Your Current and Future UC Investments - Premises and Cloud
Highlights of AVST CX-E’s interoperability include:
- Telephony integrations that support all major voice platform brands and configurations – premise, cloud and hybrid – with the flexibility to change in the future. CX-E supports over 400 voice platform integrations including Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, BroadSoft, Cisco, GENBAND, Microsoft, Mitel, NEC, Unify, ShoreTel and more;
- The broadest set of email integrations on the market including support for the latest Microsoft and Google releases, including Exchange 2016, Office 365 and Google Apps; and
- Enabling and enhancing Microsoft Skype for Business with:
- Enterprise-class automated attendant, IVR, mobility, and call center; and
- The only alternative enterprise-class voice messaging solution to Exchange UM
Step 2 Improves Your Communications Capabilities with Next Generation UC Solutions
In addition to meeting your mission critical communications requirements with best-of-breed call processing and messaging solutions, CX-E delivers a host of next generation UC capabilities that will significantly improve the communications capabilities of your organization including:
- Speech integrated throughout the entire CX-E platform, delivering next-generation automated attendant, directory and personal assistant capabilities
- Context-aware call routing that maximizes call completion
- Powerful mobile UC applications for iPhone and Android devices
- A cost-effective call center solution designed specifically for team environments
- A notification engine for automating outbound communications with customers
- An open development framework for communication-enabling your business processes
Step 3 Delivers Strong ROI with Minimal User Retraining
Replace your end-of-life communications platform with minimal user retraining. CX-E provides the most comprehensive set of enterprise-class voice features in the industry along with a wide range of innovative new UC features that will enable you to immediately start driving improved productivity
across your enterprise to achieve maximum return on your investment.
- CX-E is the only UC platform continuously developed for over three decades years and includes an arsenal of legacy Telephone User Interfaces (TUIs) to minimize user retraining including the TUIs for Octel Aria, Octel Serenade, Mitel NuPoint with Centigram interface, Nortel Meridian Mail, Avaya INTUITY AUDIX, Active Voice Kinesis and Repartee
- CX-E includes over 1,000 UC features including virtually all enterprise class voice messaging and call processing capabilities
- CX-E’s highly scalable automated attendant solution can handle the most complex call processing requirements
Step 4 Enables Centralization of your Mission Critical Communications Infrastructure
As IT departments implement enterprise-wide private cloud initiatives, deploying CX-E with its industry leading interoperability, scalability, resiliency and the ability to be fully virtualized provides a significant advantage.
The CX-E platform’s flexible architecture is designed to facilitate medium and large enterprises’ evolution to a centralized private cloud paradigm.
Some of the CX-E UC platform’s key capabilities include:
- Industry leading interoperability that future-proofs an enterprise’s UC investments
- Global administration to reduce administrative costs
- Unmatched scalability to 750+ channels
- Support for all high availability and disaster recovery scenarios, including automatic failover, redundancy and geo-redundancy
- Full virtualization capabilities including VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V support
- Support for multiple time zones
- Support for multiple dialing plans
- Support for multi-lingual deployment
Step 5 30+ Years of Communications Industry Experience
AVST’s enterprise-class CX-E unified communications platform has been continuously developed for over three decades. Our mission is to design, deliver and support communications solutions that transform the productivity of individual workers, teams and enterprises while leveraging the value of their existing and evolving IT infrastructure.
Thousands of businesses worldwide rely on AVST to meet their mission critical communications requirements, align their business with key trends and, with the world-class interoperability and flexibility of AVST’s UC solutions, provide a bridge to their digital future.