Public Sector Contact Centers can solve problems with:
- Citizens wanting to receive the same service levels from government they receive from companies they do business with.
- Citizens wanting to receive excellent service and for it to be quick and efficient.
- Governments wanting and needing to reduce their contact center costs and deliver high citizen satisfaction.
- Governments under severe pressure to cut costs by consolidating multiple departmental legacy systems into multi-functional commercial off-the-shelf solutions.
We provide Public Sector Contact Centers that can provide:
- Citizen request management with solution provisioning - After identifying the citizen who calls the citizen contact center, the adviser creates a service request and e-mails the requested solution to the citizen.
- Citizen request management with solution dispatching - A citizen reports his own issue or one on behalf of another person. The citizen adviser identifies the citizen and dispatches the request to a specialist team. The specialists complete the request.
- E-mail response management for citizen requests - Citizens can report an issue themselves. The citizen adviser identifies the citizen and the problem and dispatches the request to a specialist team. The specialists complete the request.
- Citizen complaint management - A Citizen adviser receives a citizen complaint that can be assigned to a master service request. An expert finds a solution for the issue. By updating the master service request, the assigned complaints are updated as well.
- Citizen contact center monitoring - The citizen contact center manager has tools for monitoring and managing operations. The manager has an up-to-date overview of service requests and can easily reassign them. In addition, he or she can monitor the e-mail status and update forms.